Sunday 7 May 2017

We had a baby!

Oh hi blog, it's been a while. Guess what?...

We only went and had a flippin' BABY!!!

Yup, in January I gave birth to our beautiful little baby boy Hugo!


The last 4 months have been the hardest but most rewarding months of my life. Having a baby is ten times harder than I ever thought it would be...but I feel like we're finally getting there now.

The photo above is the first photo we took of him - so chubby!

He was a whopper at 9lbs 4oz...and due to that many problems arose both during and after labour, but I'm planning on doing a seperate birth/labour post, so I won't go into specifics now.

I'm currently writing this whilst Hugo naps, so I'm going to keep it short, but really just wanted to say hi and introduce our son!

Looby xx

No comments:

Post a Comment